How it works:
1. Register online to set up your virtual fundraising page and decide if you would like to host a physical lemonade stand or a virtual one or both. You can register as a group or an individual. **
2. Follow us on Facebook @AnthemLemonAidRVA.
3. Set up your lemonade stand in your own front yard or record yourself participating in one or more of our three special challenges. **
4. Sell lemonade to your friends and family and/or post a video or picture of your challenge entry, use the hashtag #RVALemonChallenge and tag us @AnthemLemonAidRVA. Don’t forget to also include a link to your fundraising page so your friends and family can help you, help kids with cancer! When you reach certain fundraising milestones, you can receive fun, LemonAid and summer-themed incentives! * **
5. Feel proud knowing that 100% of your funds raised help kids with cancer at Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU.
*Incentives are on first come, first served basis. **If you choose to host a physical lemonade stand, please adhere to CDC guidelines.
Individual Fundraising Incentive Information:
We are bringing back individual fundraising incentives! When each individual participant raises a certain amount, they are eligible for these exciting, summer-themed items.* Help us raise much needed funds for the cancer clinic at Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU and receive great prizes in return!
*Please note that incentives are on first come, first served basis. You must also be registered to receive incentives. No P.O. boxes.