How it works:
1. Register online to set up your virtual fundraising page and decide if you would like to host a physical lemonade stand or a virtual one or both. You can register as a group or an individual.
2. Follow us on Facebook @AnthemLemonAidRVA.
3. Set up your lemonade stand in your own front yard or record yourself participating in one or more of our three special challenges.
4. Sell lemonade to your friends and family and/or post a video or picture of your challenge entry, use the hashtag #RVALemonChallenge and tag us @AnthemLemonAidRVA. Don’t forget to also include a link to your fundraising page so your friends and family can help you, help kids with cancer! When you reach certain fundraising milestones, you can receive fun, LemonAid and summer-themed incentives (available on a first come, first served basis)!
5. Feel proud knowing that 100% of your funds raised help kids with cancer at Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU.
Note: For participants who choose to host a physical stand, our Anthem LemonAid kits will come with all the standard supplies like lemonade mix and cups as well as special items to promote safe interactions, including hand sanitizer and masks. Educational materials outlining CDC guidelines for maintaining proper social distancing and practicing appropriate mask coverage will also be shared.
Anthem LemonAid 2018
Individual Fundraising Incentive Information:
We are bringing back individual fundraising incentives! When each individual participant raises a certain amount, they are eligible for these exciting, summer-themed items. Help us raise much needed funds for the cancer clinic at Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU and receive great prizes in return!
Please note that incentives are on first come, first served basis. You must also be registered to receive incentives. No P.O. boxes.